NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Lean Organisation Management Techniques
Do you know how to successfully trim the fat of an organisation to provide the greatest customer value with the fewest resources? A sound understanding of the concept and benefits of a lean environment, as well as knowledge of business techniques and working in teams, is essential.
That is why our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide you with the insight you need to continuously assess and implement improvement techniques that will give your business the edge in a competitive market.
9 -12 weeks
£941 (full funding may be available)
This course will help you recognise and adapt your business strategies to maximise productivity and minimise losses and unnecessary waste in a business environment.
The course consists of three mandatory units, and by the end, you will understand lean organisation techniques in the business. You will be able to implement productivity needs analysis and know which business improvement tools to use to improve the work environment.
Do you have 150 hours to spend on self-led study time – at a pace that is right for you - to improve your career prospects?
Find out if you qualify for funding
How it works
All of our students will receive a registration code that will give you access to our online learning platform. Here you can access your course materials, lessons and resources. All assignments can be completed in your own time, and highly-qualified industry specialists will assess them.
Contact us to find out if you qualify for full funding.
The course comprises the following:
Unit 1: Lean organisation techniques in business
- Understand the concept of a lean environment
- Understand how to implement a productivity needs analysis and produce a process map
Unit 2: Business improvement tools and techniques
- Understand the principles and techniques of workplace organisation
- Understand how to use visual indicators to improve the work environment
- Know ways to eliminate variance from processes in the workplace
Unit 3: Working in business teams
- Understand what makes an effective team
- Understand how to work effectively in a team
- Understand the role of a team leader
Your career progression
This course is the perfect starting point to further your career. You can build on your new skills with additional specialist qualifications:
- Level 3 Certificate in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 3 Diploma in Management