Here is our step-by-step guide on your application journey with Twin NCS. It’s simple to apply and you usually get a response or decision from us within 2 weeks.
If you have worked for Twin on NCS programmes in the last two years, please email us at email@example.com before starting this process.
Step 1: Application Form
Please complete the application form for the role you feel best suited for. A member of our team will then screen this within two weeks of receipt. In some cases, we will put you forward for a different role than the one initially applied for.
Step 2: Assessment
If your application is successful, we will invite you to an online group assessment or interview. This will be held on Zoom or Teams, and you will be required to have your camera on.
Step 3: Compliance
If your interview is successful, we will issue you with a conditional offer letter and start our compliance process which includes the following:
- Right to work
- Health questionnaire
- Payroll information
- Equal Opportunities monitoring form
Step 4: Allocation
We will start the allocation process from Mid-April, prioritising those we interviewed first, and those who have completed the compliance process
Step 5: Training
Before working on the programme, all staff will be required to attend the following training
- Introduction to Twin and NCS (all staff new to Twin) - half-day of virtual training
- Safeguarding (all staff) - half-day (delivery method TBC)
- Role-specific training (all staff) - full day at Twin’s Greenwich office or in Poole
- First Aid (Team Leaders) - half-day of face-to-face training at Greenwich office or location in Poole – (unless a valid first-aid certificate can be shown)
- First Aid (Wave Leaders) - full-day, likely to be a hybrid of online and face-to-face training (unless a valid Emergency first-aid certificate can be shown)
- Safeguarding level 3 (Wave Leaders) - Online training Level 3
Training dates will be sent out in April (around allocation time), there will be multiple training dates for you to choose throughout May and June.
We offer a payment of £140 on completion of working on an NCS programme for completing the NCS seasonal staff training.