Your career in Digital Marketing
Building experience in Digital Marketing and Social Media pretty much encompasses just about every facet of any brand's presence online.
With a plethora of different roles within digital marketing, your Turing Scheme work experience will expose you to the sector in general. This provides you with the opportunity to narrow down your field of interest and develop a specific skill set should you wish to specialize in a particular field.
We currently offer Digital Marketing/ Social Media roles in:
Depending on your previous experience, skills, qualifications, and language skills, we will look for an appropriate work placement for you if you wish to go to Spain or Portugal.
We work with a wide range of companies that can provide you with the hands-on experience you need to better understand complex topics, including content marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), website development, and social media strategies management. If you have digital and creative skills, a degree or previous experience in digital marketing, journalism, communications, media, or similar, and you have some basic knowledge of social media platforms, Photoshop, Canva, Final Cut or similar, and content management systems such as WordPress, this opportunity may be for you.
Depending on your employer and the type of role you apply for, you may work across several areas or specialize in a few, and your responsibilities could include:
- Social Media Management - Developing and moderating communities; planning a clear social media marketing strategy; creating content and time-schedules
- Managing and optimizing content for the website and social networking channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium
- Managing SEO, Google ad words and campaigns for both Google and Facebook
- Create original written content ranging from short-form copywriting to a few hundred-word blogs, white papers, direct marketing and CRM
- Assist with competitor research and identification of target audiences
- Measuring site traffic using web analytics tools
- Identifying and evaluating new digital technologies
- Creating new ideas to increase brand awareness
- Graphic design
- Creating Newsletters
- Creating and editing visual content (video and photography)
- Website content translation and proofreading
- Trade show and planning of presentations
Definitely a rewarding experience! If anything, it's going to look great on my CV, and I've made some amazing friends - I couldn't imagine not having done it. Definitely found out more about digital marketing and what it entails, and has benefitted me in terms of social skills. I've learnt that I'd love to return to Seville to live and am interested in studying content creating to a further level.
Digital Marketing Intern 2019
Companies you could be working for
We've been around a long time, and with that come certain advantages - like a network of trusted partners and companies in different industries so we can provide you with a range of options.
- 3D Design Studio
- Architects and Designers
- Art Studio
- Ceramics Design Studio
- Language Schools and Education
- Jewellery Design Studio
- Marine Rental
- Marketing Agencies
- Office Supplies
- Personal Branding specialists
- Property & Real Estate Brokers
- Slow fashion houses
- Staffing and Recruitment
- Tourism Agencies
Find all available job roles and descriptions here.
Are you ready to take the next step?